Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 27 février 2013

3W CLINIC -Fresh Lemon




I don't know that brand and i didn't find much information.

But here is what i found:

Dong Nam Cosmetic Co., Ltd. has the product storage of 1,000sqm,
and contains 5 million usd worth cosmetics, and it is professionally performing
nationwide online distribution and Busan/Kyungnam area offline distribution,
and by producing new brand cosmetics through OEM method, it is exporting
focusing on Southeast Asia. Dong Nam Company is also the makers of Sulwhasoo and Amore Pacific cosmetic brand in South Korea.
The “3W Clinic” brand designates a line of high quality skin care product carefully formulated  for all skin types. Skin care product line is specificallt designed using specially selected ingredients that contains plenty of minerals that are highly effective in resolving minor skin conditions such as dryness, loss of elasticity and darkening, which commonly occur in individuals 35 years of age and above. All in all, the new concept integrated into this product line creates skin care products that maximize the basic health and physiological function of the skin leaving it bright and healthy.

So now the review ^^

what it claim to do:

 This is a sheet-type mask contaning lemon extracts.It not only has cleaning and astringent effects but also smoothes tried looking skin, leaving it smooth and clean.That hypoallergenic mask sheet stays attached to the face along with the natural skin texture and will provide a smoothing confort for your skin.





This mask is really great like most of the korean mask that i tried.
First it didn't irritated my skin which is great because i have sensitive skin . I was a bit worried about the lemon.
I loved the feeling when you put it on it's made of 100%cotton which i think is awesome!The sent of lemon is relaxing and give a sensation of freshness that i pesonnaly love

Its was so good that i didn't wanted to  take it off but in the end i have too because all the product allready got into my skin lol^_^

All the product penetrated really well in my skin (i leaved mine for 30 minute).
It didn't feel greasy or sticky which i loved because i have oily skin and Sheet mask tend to make my face more oily sometime . 
After my skin was smooth and more clean so it's do what it claim to do ^_^




I really love this mask because it's 100%cotton which for my oily skin is better than cheaper masks that make my face too oily.
Its let my skin smooth all day and it was easy too put my make up on.

So its a great mask but i don't know where i can buy it because i got this one for free from cosmetic-love again lol^^
I have to search where i can buy it but i hope it's not too expensive ^_^

I just found out that cosmetic-love.com is selling them. 10 sheet for 18$ i think the price is correct so if you want this mask you can buy it from there.^_^






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire