Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 8 juillet 2013

DIY Rice Flour Facial Mask ^_^!

Hi! I just wanted to make a quik post. I don't have much time these days and because of that my skin is horible breakouts,dull complexion,dark circles,.. everythingsT_T

So i decided for the first time to make a mask myself lol
I really wanted to make a mask with rice flour for a long time but i never have the time.
Today i make a rice flour mask because i have rice flour and it's suppose to be really good for your skin.

Here what i found about the benefits of rice flour:

1. Extract of rice is useful in increasing the production of collagen that functions in maintaining skin elasticity 
2. Chemical structure of the rice contributing to the regeneration and growth of skin cells that have been damaged or dead 
3. Rice contains oryzanol  substances that can help renew the skin pigment and useful to counteract ultraviolet
4.Rice Flour is really good for blemishes, wrinkles 
5. Rice containing vitamin E are beneficial nourish the skin so it looks younger and smooth
6. Ferulic acid in rice useful as an antioxidant and can protect skin from free radicals

So i had to try it! ^_^

I made my mask with 1 tbsp of rice flour, 2tbsp of water and 1tbsp of honey. But ou can use green tea,milk,yogurt,... or even only water ^^



 You can make it tick but because i have really sensitive skin so i can't.


























So i made it a bit more watery.






When you put it on it fell like a scrub and when you put more layer it's more opaque.
It's absord really quikly so i put a lot until it's look like a mask.
It's smell like rice lol I love the scent of rice ^^
I leave it for 10 minutes then i wach my face with lukewarm water.
It's really easy to remove.
The results are great!^_^
My face is more bright smooth and clean! ^_^
I'm so happy that it's really work for me and it's cost me nothing^^
The results are the same as if i used a rice products like a mask or cleanser from a cosmetic brand so im really happy!^_^


Thats all for today just wanted to share my experience.I hope it's usefull for you ^^
If you try it tell me how it was.

Bye bye! ^_^

1 commentaire: