Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 28 mai 2013

The Face Shop- New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Nose Pack


Hi! Today i'm gonna do a quik review of  The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Nose Pack .

I'm sorry for the delay i wanted to put this review and so much others but i don't have time these days .

So what it's claim to do
The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Clay Nose Pack : Peel Off Type.
A Perfect cleansing line effective for remoning blackheads and dead skin cells.
Peel-off type of blackhead nose strip that draws out blackheads completely.

When i brought it i don't know why but i was thinking that it was bigger but there only 50g.But it enough for the use.



The texture is  sticky so you have to make sure to massage it really well on your nose chin and  forehead because if you apply it to ticky it's not working. And you have to clean your face first evenmore if you have oily skin like i do lol








So after i have cleaned my face i massage only this much product on my nose and my chin wich are where i have the most balckhead.















 You have to let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes and when it's start to wrinkle then you can peel it off ^^





 As you can see i have really deep blackhead and they're still there cry!!!!
So it not really working for me but i heard that it's work really well for other people thats why i bought it but it's not for me .








But even if it didn't that out my blackhead it's still have cleaned my nose and chin and its so smooth i love to touch it lol But it's lead to another problem for me which is that it's make my nose and chin really oily after 1 hour so i always have to use a clay mask .I use the Etude House AC Clinic Pack. I will make a quik review when i have time. And when i do it it's perfect and i have really good skin for about 4 days without doing anythings special.


So i don't love this product but i still use it because i brought it but i'm disappointed.
I brought it form cosmetic-love for 9$ so it ok . Even if this one have not worked for me i think i will try the Innisfree Jeju Volcanique liquide Nose Pack. I hope this one would work for me ^_^

So that's all! I hope it was useful for you Bye^_^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire