Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 28 mars 2013

Etude House - Fresh Cherry Tint



Hi! Here today is a quik review of the Etude house PK001 Fresh Cherry pink lip tint.

The packaging is small and cute.
Which is great because you can put it in your makeup bag^_^

It comes with a sponge applicator which i like.
The cosistency seems to be a bit thick at first but when you put it on your lips is really watery.


The color is really pink that why i put two to three litlle dots on my lower lip then i blend it wiht my finger . When i apply to much i thinks it's too pink for my skintone and looks weird lol
I don't have pigmented lip so when i put it i really can see a difference . It's stay like two to three hour when i don't drink or eat much . But even when i drink or eat it's not as pigmented as when i first apllied it but my lips are still pink.

The only problem that i have with it is that my lip are really dry in the middle so it stay in my fine line so i have to put a lot of lip balm.

I got this form cosmetic-love.com again for $8.66 .
I don't think i buy it again i prefer to try different brand like LIOELE or TonyMolly.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire