Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 21 février 2013

Nature Republic-Soothing moisture ALOE VERA GEL



This product is really great ! I love to use this on my hand my body my face my hair in fact for everything! ^_^
It's really smooth you skin .
I have really dry skin and sensitive skin so when i put it on it get a bit red but after a while its ok.
So don't worry if it's the same for you when you put it on .


You can use this gel as a ;
-Moisturzing cream or mask pack : Mix with oil and put on
- Base make-up : Mix make-up base or foundation
- After shave cream : Relax the sensitive skin and give good moisture
- Hair treatment : No sticky! natural hair styling
- Relax swoolen eyes : Put this gel on a piece of cotton and place the cotton onto eyes
- Nail Essence : Put on nail. This gel kaskes healthy nail
- Body care : Put on the whole body, this gel maskes soft skin
- Mask pack for relaxing sunburns : Put on a mask sheet and leave for 15 minutes
* Paraben free, Mineral oil free, Artificial dye free





The texture is a gel so it's really light on your skin. I have tried to put it on my face but it's make my face too oily so i can use it as a mask but definetly not as a moisturizer. But if you have dry skin it's really good ^^







I got this from cosmetic-love.com again lol for $9.91 not really expensive for 300ml.
I heard it's one of the best seller from Nature Republic and now i know why. ♥^_^♥




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire