Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 21 février 2013

PLAY! ETUDE - Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher






This blush is really good ! I love it! ♥^_^♥ I use it all the time .
Its not expensive i brought mine online for 7$98 at cosmetic-love.com .Beside i really love their website they sell great korean cosmetic and it not expensive. They gave you samples, the shipping is free and you can get your parcel in 7days it's AWESOME!




I got the color 6 Grapefruit Jelly  is a pretty mat pink. It's really pigmented! I love it because you can build it up .
You can apply it the way you want depending on your makeup or the season.
You can apply it with the cute puff provided in but i prefer to use my stipple brush .



I have an oily skin type but this blush last a pretty long time.





They have pretty other colors that i really want to try and for the price i think i'm gonna buy at least two other one .
And the packaging is really cute ! 

2 commentaires:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this because of the cute packaging! I love that little bow! I think I will buy this soon. ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's a really great blush and it's cheap. I use it almost everyday! ^_^

      Supprimer