Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 5 mars 2013

Tonymoly- Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF15




 Today I'm gonna review the Tonymoly mini berry lip balm



What this lip balm is supposed to do:

 Tonymoly Mini Lip Balm SPF15 PA+Berry complex(Cherry,Blueberry,)- preserve moist with moisturizing property. Cushions the lips. With natural color and fruit scent provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays.


 This lip balm is very moistruizing and really pigmented .
 I love the feeling when i put it on my lips ^_^
I have very dry lips even when i put lip balm it's don't last more than 1 hour :(
It's the first lip balm that i tried that really moistruized my lips and stay so long.




 The color is a sweet glossy pink that goes very well with my fair skin.
I got mine from cosmetic-love.com for $7.15 not so expensive ^_^


I hope my review was helpful to you bye! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire